|Paul J Hamel
2851 Amatista Court
Palm Springs, CA 92264
This is my latest art project. 20" x 20" prints of any of the mandalas are available for $50 (includes shipping). Framed prints are $175.00.
Modern Mandala Collection
Here's a copy of my new book.
I was a Peace Corps volunteer in Cameroon between 1969 and 1972. After 43 years I
returned to Cameroon in 2013 to see how the country has changed. When I came back
home, I decided to write a book about my trip. This is still a draft so you might find
some errors. I’d appreciate any feedback and/or corrections. I hope you enjoy it.
Cameroon Stamp Collection
This outstanding collection of Cameroonian stamps is one of the largest of its kind. Rarely does
such an almost-complete collection come up for sale. The is an excellent investment due to the
number of rare early issues present in the collection as well as many hard-to-find recent issues.
The collection contains 2,026 stamps with a catalog value of over $11,000. The stamps are
displayed on black stock sheets in a three-hold binder. Each stamp has been individually
identified by date of issue, Scott’s catalog numbers, condition, catalog value, and date when the
value was determined. Older stamps are mounted in individual clear mounts. For more
information, contact Paul J. Hamel at 760-413-1465 or at email@example.com.
$6,000 (or best offer)
My Life in Bafia, Cameroon
Memories of a Peace Corps Volunteer from 1969-1972
Here's a copy of another book.
|Cameroon Travel Adventure
Imagine being very, very far away from home in a small town in the middle of Africa with no
Internet, no television, no phone, no electricity, no running water, no car, and no paved
roads. That was life in Bafia in the 1970s.
This book is available on eBay.
This book is available on eBay.
DREAM TICKET UPDATE
Here is an update on my next 10-12 minute short film, DREAM TICKET.
• The goal of this film is submit a locally produced short at the next LGBT Film Festival in Palm Springs and to spotlight Streetbar, which is the most popular gay bar in
• I’ve completed the final draft of the script. I’m sure that it will go through more changes during the shoot. All changes, additions, critiques, and suggestions are
welcome. You will find a copy of the script on my personal website: pauljhamel.com
• Mike Breyer has agreed to direct, shoot, and edit the movie. He has all of the equipment needed such as camera, lighting, and microphones.
• The tentative dates for the filming will be from 6 to 9:30 am on December 19th and 20th at Streetbar in Palm Springs. (This still have to be confirmed with the owner.)
• I am in the process of casting the movie. If anyone you know is interested in one of the parts, let me know. This is not a Sag film so anyone who has already has
some experience will be considered. Actors will not be paid. Out-of-town actors will be invited to stay our Casita at Casa de P&M (our home) during the filming. So
far there has been only one person who has agreed to play the part of Alex. His name is Bijou. He is 85 years old and has been in “show business” for a long time.
o Other acting parts are as follows:
o Richard, the main character;
o Harry, the bartender;
o Ryan, a bar patron;
o Jack, another bar patron;
o Matt, another bar patron;
• I have managed to get several friends who will serve as extras during the filming.
Best regards to all,
Paul J. Hamel
Call or text me at 310-991-2374